Grilled Chicken & Avo Salad
Chicken Cashew Stir Fry
- 2 tbsps oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 6 dried red chilies, seeded and cut into halves
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 225g irvine’s chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 tbsps soy sauce 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp sugar 2 tbsps water
- Heat up a wok and add the oil. When the oil is heated, add the garlic, onion, dried red chillies and stir-fry until fragrant or when you smell the spicy aroma of the chillies.
- Add the cashew nuts and follow with the chicken. Stir-fry the chicken until the surface turns opaque. Add all the ingredients for the sauce into the wok and continue to stir-fry until the chicken is cooked. Serve immediately with steamed rice and garnished with basil.
You may also like