Chicken & Cherry Tomato Kebabs
- 450g Irvine’s Chicken Breasts, cut into 2 1⁄2 cm pieces
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- 4 skewers
- Preheat your braai or frying pan.
- In a small bowl, combine all the spices and seasonings: salt, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Stir to combine. Set spices aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the Irvine’s Chicken pieces. Evenly sprinkle half of the spice mixture over the chicken. Stir to coat. Evenly sprinkle the other half of the spice mixture and stir again to evenly coat all the chicken pieces.
- Thread the chicken pieces and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers.
- Place the skewers evenly on the hot grill. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning half-way. Let cool for just a few minutes before serving.