- 4 Irvine’s Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 470ml sour cream
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 x 400g can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 tortilla wraps
- 400g taco sauce, or pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pan fry chicken breasts on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the onion, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper. Heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in the salt, tomato sauce, water, chilli powder, green pepper and garlic.
- Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas. Arrange in a 15 x 20cm baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and 3⁄4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley.