- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp garlic flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Irvine’s Chicken breasts, cut into 4cm strips
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Irvine’s Egg
- Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag and season with the garlic, salt and pepper. Place the Irvine’s Chicken in the bag with the flour and toss to coat (work in batches).
- Transfer the breadcrumbs to a rimmed plate, season with the salt and pepper and set aside.
- Whisk the Irvine’s Egg and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl.
- Remove a piece of the chicken from the flour, dip in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and set on a clean plate. Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces on medium heat until golden brown.
- Use a spatula to transfer the chicken nuggets to a paper-towel- line