Chicken Pita Pizzas
- 2 cups Irvine’s Chicken Breasts, cooked and sliced
- 8 flat pita breads
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, plus 8 tablespoons, divided
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mozzeralla cheese, grated
- Fresh coriander for topping, if desired
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- In a small bowl, mix chicken and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce until combined. Set aside.
- Spread 1 heaped tablespoons of barbecue sauce onto each pita.
- Top with a thin layer of Mozzarella cheese, followed by the barbecue sauce, more cheese, and red onions. Repeat with each pita.
- Place each pita on a large baking pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices. Serve immediately.
You may also like