Egg & Potato Salad
- 3 Irvine’s Eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 250g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and chop the potatoes into bite sized pieces. Boil the potatoes until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Chop the Irvine’s Eggs into small pieces. Add the chopped eggs, mayonnaise and onion powder, and thoroughly mix the ingredients together.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving and garnish with a sliced egg.