Grilled Chicken & Greek Salad
- 4 Irvine’s Chicken Breasts, halved
- 2 tbsps freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsps mustard
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup frilly lettuce
- 1 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered 1⁄2 tsp oregano
For the Greek Salad:
- In a bowl, combine pepper, mustard and thyme.
- Place the Irvine’s Chicken Breasts in another bowl and rub with the chopped garlic, then pepper mixture.
- Pour lemon juice and white wine in the bowl with Irvine’s Chicken Breast. Cover and let refrigerate for about 3 hours before grilling.
- Cook marinated Irvine’s Chicken Breasts on a prepared grill, frying pan, or stove, until the chicken is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- To make the salad, gently combine the ingredients together. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange each Irvine’s Chicken Breast on large plates with the prepared salad. Garnish with fresh oregano.