Mini Pea & Herb Frittatas
- 6 Irvine’s eggs
- 125ml cream
- 60g Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 2 tbsps parsley
- 200g frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 160 ̊C.
- Beat together eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a large jug. Stir in cheese, chives and parsley. Pour mixture into greased muffin tins, using a spoon to catch drips.
- Sprinkle half the quantity of peas evenly over the eight frittatas. Place in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven, add remaining peas (they will be suspended on top and in mixture rather than drop to the bottom now).
- Return to the oven for about another 15 minutes, or until just set.
- Remove from oven, leave to cool in tins for five minutes. They will shrink away from the edges a little and be easy to remove.
- Serve warm or room temperature.