The Cobb 500 Broiler is the world’s leading broiler with the lowest feed cost through outstanding feed conversion at lower nutrient density levels. The Cobb broiler has grown very popular in Zimbabwe where feed costs are exorbitant saving poultry farmers a fortune. Irvine’s also produce the German world renowned H & N “Brown Nick” layer which is used to produce the brown shell table eggs with golden yellow yolks that the Zimbabwean customers have come to love.
The Cobb500 is the world’s most efficient broiler with the lowest feed conversion, best growth rate and an ability to thrive on low density and less costly nutrition. These attributes combine to give the Cobb500 the competitive advantage of the lowest cost per kilogram or pound of live-weight produced for the growing customer base worldwide.
The Cobb500 has:
- Lowest cost of live weight produced
- Superior performance on lower cost feed rations
- Most feed efficient
- Excellent growth rate
- Best broiler uniformity for processing
- Competitive breeder
H&N “BROWN NICK” LAYERS
The H&N “Brown Nick” is the ideal bird to keep for table egg production as it efficiently produces a high proportion of large grown eggs popular with the Southern African Market. The H&N “Brown Nick” Layer can be trusted to deliver the following.
- Adaptability to different environments
- Excellent shell strength which results in higher output of saleable eggs per hen housed
- Optimum weight for all brown egg markets. The bird produces a large proportion of medium to extra-large eggs
- Uniform dark brown shell colour
- Excellent egg quality
- Maximum feed efficiency resulting in maximum egg income over feed cost