- 1.8kg Irvine’s Chicken Wings
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsps coarse salt
- 2 tsps dried thyme
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, or barbecue sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 230C. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the Irvine’s Chicken Wings with lemon juice. Add pepper, garlic and onion powders, and salt. Add thyme, crushing it between your fingers as you go. Add cayenne and melted butter. Stir mixture thoroughly, then arrange wings in one layer on baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then rotate sheet and flip wings. Cook until wings are browned and cooked through, about another 10 minutes. Serve with desired dipping sauce.